Simplify Your Year-Long Quality Reporting And Submission Process
The current quality reporting and submission process is rigorous, complex, and burdensome. Health plans need a better solution as it can take months to process data and act on compliance gaps that require closing.
Apixio’s Apicare Quality Reporting, powered by Interpreta Analytics Engine, is an NCQA-certified quality reporting and submission solution for HEDIS® measures that enables health plans and providers to report and submit measure performance across their quality programs and proactively process data daily to achieve their Value-Based Care initiatives.
The Apicare Quality Reporting Advantage
Faster Data Processing
Deliver actionable data with real-time data process.
Improve Workflow Efficiency
Manage all your reporting in a centralized database.
Comprehensive Measure Set
Robust set of MA, ACA, Medicaid state-specific, and Commercial measures.
Customizable reports based on your business needs.
How it Works
- Real-time data processing for prospective HEDIS® monitoring
- Report different measurement years through a single database
- Robust set of quality measures that covers state-specific measures
- Single batch processing of different population sets
- Offer year-long support for CAHPS, QHP, MRR, and IDSS Submission
- NCQA certified for HEDIS® Medicaid state-specific and Commercial measures
- NCQA certified across all 92 measures across 6 domains for MA