2. Trademarks. APIXIO and other related graphics, logos, service marks, and trade names used on the Site are the trademarks of Company and may not be used without permission in connection with any third party products or services. Other trademarks, service marks, and trade names that may appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners.
3. Modification. Company reserves the right, at any time, to modify the Site Content or to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Site or any part thereof with or without notice. You agree that Company will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification of the Site Content or modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
4. Feedback. Company will treat any feedback or suggestions you provide to Company as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Thus, in the absence of a written agreement with Company to the contrary, you agree that you will not submit to Company any information or ideas that you consider to be confidential or proprietary.
6. Third Party Links. The Site may contain links to other web sites operated by third parties. Such third party web sites are not under the control of Company. Company is not responsible for the content of any third party web site or any link contained in a third party web site. Company provides these links only as a convenience and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to third party web sites.
7. Warranty Disclaimer. COMPANY IS PROVIDING THE SITE AND THE SITE CONTENT ON AN “AS IS” BASIS FOR USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIESOF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, AND QUIET ENJOYMENT. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE CONTENT OR THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE. INFORMATION AT THIS SITE MAY NOT BE CURRENT AT THE MOMENT YOU VISIT THIS SITE AND MAY CONTAIN ERRORS.
8. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE OR THE SITE CONTENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITYOF SUCH DAMAGES, ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY. COMPANY’S TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OFUSE, THE SITE, OR THE SITE CONTENT, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL NOT EXCEED FIFTY DOLLARS ($50).